Not Convinced, Huh?
See what others have said…
SARAH IS TALENTED, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, SWEET, AMAZING, PHENOMENAL, FUN, CARING, ENCOURAGING, INNOVATIVE, APPROACHABLE, POLITE, COMMUNICATIVE, DETAIL-ORIENTED, PROMPT, PUNCTUAL, CREATIVE, ORGANIZED, ADAPTABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, BEST IN CLASS, PROACTIVE, PACE-SETTER, TOP OF THE LINE, AWESOME, HARD WORKER, TEAM PLAYER, DETERMINED, GOAL-ORIENTED, JACK OF ALL TRADES
This is for you if…
- You don’t have enough time in the day to get everything done.
- You haven’t had the opportunity in the past to step away from work to take care of yourself.
- Deadlines seem to be fastly approaching.
- The communication with your clients is getting less and less.
- Trying to find documentation for your business or work you’ve done is becoming a nightmare.
- Your team needs extra support in a particular area.
- Elevate your small daily tasks
- Provide you or your team with skills they need
- Allow you to focus on what’s important to you
- Create a more organized and stress-free environment
- Help your business grow and prosper
- Give insight into what your brand’s needs are
What I Offer
Most of us find the admin work daunting, but it’s what keeps our businesses running. If you don’t have a system that is organized, you will get behind and who has time for that? I can help with all day to day tasks that you’re not excited about so you can work on what makes you happy.
When your business first started you might have just thrown together a logo real quick. Don’t let your brand be stuck, allow it to change as your business goes through change. For starters, your logo is not your entire brand. We can work together to build a brand everyone recognizes.
So you want a T-shirt for your upcoming event, well what all goes into that? Design, researching prices, gathering sizes, communicating with the vendor, distribution, etc. You might not have the time or experience for all those steps, but I do! Plus even more than that.
No matter what type of photography you need, I’ve probably done it. I make sure to get a good idea of what you are looking for, get myself prepared well in advance, and create a fun environment during the shoot. Want your photos light or heavily edited? I can accommodate either.
Here’s A Few
How does Virtual Assistance work?
Why would I need you as my Virtual Assistant?
How do we communicate?
When will you be available to work?
How It Works
- Click the “I WANT YOUR HELP” button below.
- Please fill out the form to give me a better idea of what services you are interested in that I can provide.
- You’ll hear back from me within 24 hours about scheduling our discovery call.
- We will discuss your needs during the discovery call, establish deadlines, checkpoints, and availability to ensure the project goes smoothly.
- You will receive a project scope, proposal, and next steps for your review within 24 hours of our discovery call.
A little about me
Growing up in the middle of nowhere, Alabama, I always had a polaroid camera in my hand. So it’s not a surprise I started my journey in a darkroom. I moved to Tennessee over ten years ago to begin my career. I met and connected with so many people who had different professional expertise. My journey has taught me that I can be so much more than a photographer to grow my business. Learn more about my adventures on my about page.